This recipe makes 12 servings.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup cashew butter
- 2–3 tbs maple syrup
- 1 and 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- Optional topping: sea salt
- Add aluminum foil to a 9×5 baking loaf.
- In a medium saucepan melt coconut oil, then whisk in cacao powder, almond butter, maple syrup, and peppermint extract.
- When there are no lumps, and everything is smooth, remove from heat and add the mixture to the baking tin. The mixture will be thin.
- Set in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve!
For our current patients: Modify this recipe to fit your specific program needs, and always reach out to your health coach with any questions.
Pay only $30 for your first consult
Pay just $30 for a complete weight loss consultation with the doctor, which includes an Initial Assessment and an In-Depth Body Composition Scan. If you’re looking to lose weight and keep it off the right way, click the button below!