You are going to LOVE this recipe! Its great for multiple meals or for a family. Serves 6.
1 lb. 100% Grass-fed Ground Beef (80/20)
3 slices Turkey Bacon
1/2 cup Almond Flour
265g Cauliflower, riced (3 cups chopped)
1 tbsp Psyllium Husk Powder
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
2 tbsp No Sugar Ketchup – make sure its not sweetened with anything artificial
1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 tbsp Veganaise – Purple lid made with Olive oil
3 large Pasture Raised Eggs
4 oz Cheddar Cheese (2 oz. inside, 2 oz. on top)
Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Rice cauliflower in food processor. Add dry ingredients and mix together.
2. Process turkey bacon and 100% grass-fed ground beef in food processor until crumbly and slightly pasty. Cook over medium-high, seasoning with sea salt and pepper to taste.
3. Shred the cheese while meat is cooking. Once the meat is done, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and add 2 oz. (half) of the cheddar cheese.
4. Add eggs, mayo, ketchup, and mustard to the mixture. Using a fork or your hands, mix everything together well.
5. Press mixture into a 9×9 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Then, top with 2 oz. (the other half) of the cheddar cheese.
6. Place on top rack and bake for 25-30 minutes. For additional crisp on top, broil 2-3 minutes or until browned.
7. Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
8. Slice, and serve with additional toppings. Ideas: mustard, sugar free ketchup, and pickes.
Results will vary based on each
patient’s physical health, family history, diet, exercise and adherence to the
Align Weight Loss & Body Balancing Program. Nothing herein should be
interpreted as implying medical treatment, diagnosis, cure or prevention of any